GMC Forums Great to see NOCTURNE as an ADMIN / MOD...

Status
Not open for further replies.

K12gamer

He is one of the top game makers from the old Sandbox...

Other game makers I'd like to see as Mods...

FireStyle...who made some of the best GM Mario games...

Daniel Remar...who made one of my all time favorite GM games...Hyper Princess Pitch.

Yal...who makes great old school platformers...(Note: For a moment I thought Yal was a MOD)...

RekNepZ

GMC Historian
Nocturne has been an Admin and YYG staff member for many years now (since 2011 I believe). Yal was a mod for several years, but recently left. The other two aren't active here.

Anyway, it's not very important for mods to be good at game making. They just need to be active users of the forums and generally good people.

K12gamer

Nocturne has been an Admin and YYG staff member for many years now (since 2011 I believe). Yal was a mod for several years, but recently left. The other two aren't active here.

Anyway, it's not very important for mods to be good at game making. They just need to be active users of the forums and generally good people.
I hope some of the past greats (especially those who had Featured games)...return to GM Player, the forums etc...

Note: I used to mod for the sandbox...
Here are some of the games I featured...
(Hyper Princess Pitch, Protocol, 2 Games from Yal, Geo Clash, Highway Racer etc...)

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
LOL!

Okay, first I don't eat mods for breakfast, I only snack on them between meals. For breakfast I eat live siberian tigers washed down with motor oil and sulphuric acid...
Second, if I shaved my beard I would not be me anymore and suffer an existential crisis causing me to cease to exist suddenly with a damp "pop" sound...
Third, as much as I like the attention (I don't actually, but what can I do...), this topic is closed as it really does have little discussion matter... most of the people from the sandbox have moved onwards and upwards, and even if they hadn't I seriously doubt that they'd want to moderate this (lovable?) motley crew.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.