• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Question - IDE Gray edge with white text on white background

ZigZag

Hi

I have some white text on white background in some animations, the issue is that the white text has gray edges, this is due to the interpolation between colors as far as I know, the interpolation is required!
As far as I understand the issue is due to the interpolation between the white letters and the transparent colors around the actual letters being black. This can also happen with sprites that are very light in the colors, there its easily fixable because you can edit the transparent color, but is this possible with text? To change the default transparent color on the texture pages where I have my text?

I have added an image showing the issue, I write challenge two times, once in a gray tone and then white below.

Kind regards

Attachments

TrunX

Some years ago I had a similar problem and found a program on the internet that changes the colours of the transparent pixels around visible pixels to match each other.
Regarding the Text a work around would be the usage of a sprite font.