• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Android Grave Break 1.8.5

E

Etna Pixel

Grave Break 1.8.5

In this puzzle style (2048), there is only one rule, combine the same grave and create new ones, but be careful not to fill the graveyard!

• 13 Different Combinations!
  • High Definition Vector Graphics
  • Save Game State in any moment!
  • Online Leaderboard
  • 26 Unique Achievement

Released on Play Store Android

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.etnapixel.Grave_Break

Screen 1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
E

Etna Pixel

I accept both positive and negative comments and suggestions! Thanks

chrys

Looks nice but Google Play says: "This app is incompatible with all your devices." I have two samsung and one huawei devices. Something is not right.

Mert

Looks nice but Google Play says: "This app is incompatible with all your devices." I have two samsung and one huawei devices. Something is not right.
Same here, and my device is capable of running all the advanced ones on the market.

E

Etna Pixel

New Version Release 1.8.2
  • Improved GUI Element
  • 26 Unique Achievement Unlock

Smiechu

Very nice!
One thing... how can you exit the game normally? The back button is not doing anything. I had to close it from app overview...

E

Etna Pixel

Very nice!
One thing... how can you exit the game normally? The back button is not doing anything. I had to close it from app overview...
You're right .. Resolved with the next update .. if you liked the game leave a comment please on play store!

C

Cozen7734

Needs more features. Like the points you earn can customize or change the grave stones. Some sort of customization would be great.

E

Etna Pixel

It's an idea I had considered! Right now I'm about to launch a new game that I had in the pipeline after which I will make the customization for the graves! Thanks for the Feed!