• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Windows Graphics (card ?) issue

L

luxgud

Enjoying using the trial successfully but there's an issue with the output screen.

I created a cube (sprite), applied gravity and watched it fall. Instead of the cube falling multiple cubes merged to form a long blurry trail as it fell. I also noticed that if I moved the output window, I had multiple windows left on the screen.
This doesn't happen with any of my other software, I have downloaded the latest drivers for my card (GTX750Ti) but will not be able to test until this evening.

Any ideas please ?

Thank you.

Simon Gust

Sounds like you're not clearing the backbuffer after you've drawn the application surface to it. Enable that in the room settings, something like "clear display buffer".
Or add a background.

L

luxgud

Clearing the backbuffer worked but I still get multiple screens when I move the output window. It's not a major problem.
(This is with the very latest Nvidea driver installed)
Thanks