• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

HTML5 Graphical glitches in html5

R

remi_elise

Hi, I've seen this problem mentioned in several other forum posts, but none of the proposed solutions helps me here.

I have been working on a variation of the Farming Simulator tutorial series, but when I export my game to html5, the player character glitches: while moving, it seems to randomly take different sprites used for other objects as well and the scaling is off. Local testing works fine. Also other sprite animations, which use the same code, also work fine.

I have tried clearing up the browser cache, using different browsers, cleaning the code, clearing the cache (preferences > paths > ...) and, yes, I have tried shutting everything down and starting up again.

Does anyone know a solution?