• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Android Gradle Problem - Android Compilation

N

Nuco.Ampuero

I had this message from mi compilation.

* What went wrong:
Project directory 'W:\com.cosmicdog.Tappy\u0009Witcher' is not part of the build defined by settings file 'W:\settings.gradle'. If this is an unrelated build, it must have its own settings file.

* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.

Help me, what I need to do to fix this?

S

Sefirot

I currently have the same problem, a code that worked perfectly in gamemaker 1.4, imported into gml2 because I need the 64 bit architecture, if you find the solution to the problem please explain it, and if someone else has the same solution. Cheers

Mool

the same as i write the other guys:

- you can google for that bug
- you can look into lint report (if there is one)
- or send us the whole output

N

Nuco.Ampuero

I currently have the same problem, a code that worked perfectly in gamemaker 1.4, imported into gml2 because I need the 64 bit architecture, if you find the solution to the problem please explain it, and if someone else has the same solution. Cheers
It's true, that problem is because we import the GM 1.4 files into GM2. I just re-write all my code and the problem was solved.

S

Sefirot

gracias por la respuesta, en mi caso la solución fue volver a gms1, desinstalar las extensiones, exportar el proyecto sin extensiones y una vez en gms2 descargar las extensiones nuevamente. Salud

S

Sefirot

thanks for the answer, in my case the solution was to go back to gms1, uninstall the extensions, export the project without extensions and once in gms2 download the extensions again. Cheers
Converting must work too. The Android setup is a little bit tricky.