• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

GooglePlayLicensing adds vending.CHECK_LICENSE?

S

sparwen

So I added some IAPs in my new game, and for them to work I needed to add the extension GooglePlayLicensing, which i did, because of the need of vending.BILLING permission...

But the extension ALSO added com.android.vending.CHECK_LICENSE

Do you really need that for IAPs?

In one of my older games i could upload a .APK file with only
  • android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE
  • android.permission.INTERNET
  • com.android.vending.BILLING
Regards

S

sparwen

M

mahre

Okey, but i tried to upload a .APK with play services installed but google dev replied that I needed to activate .BILLING? Do i need to tick the box "enable google services" under SOCIAL tab?
and now i cant compile without the GooglePlayLicensing ext? :S How can I remove it and still Compile?
First of all: Make sure your GMS and all of your extensions are up to date.

- The "com.android.vending.BILLING" is included in the Licensing extension.

Did you checked the "Enable Google Licensing" under the 'Extras' tab? If you did.. is your public key there?

S

sparwen

Sorry my bad! I mixed the Google-Play-Services and the Google-Play-Services-IAP extension.
IAPs works fine after adding the Google-Play-Services-IAP extension.
But to remove the GoogleLicensing Extension you had to remove it, Save the projekt. Export the projekt and then Import the project to get it to work, otherwise i got a error message (when not using GoogleLicensing EXT)