• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Google Play shows IAP, but app doesn't have

I

Ivan Alcaide Ferrer

I've just released my first app on Android, it doesn't have any kind of IAP, I did not even tested or considered to include this on the game, but in the manifiest file Game Maker generates, the "com.android.vending.BILLING" line appear ¿is there a way to fix this problem? I've already received a message from a customer, saying he would have bought, but not gonna do it because it has IAP.

this is the game btw: https://play.google.com/store/search?q=pub:Ivan Alcaide

edit. Fixed:

Last edited by a moderator:
J

jackhigh24

you can just comment them out of that, iv done it my self but cant find the file to show you an example

chorrus

Actually I think you can, you probably have Google Play Services extension(if not, let me know the extensions you've implemented). Open the extension, go to android tab, check the permissions(probably only com.android.vending.BILLING is there) and remove it. Anyway if you want to have IAP, remember to add it.

I

Ivan Alcaide Ferrer

Actually I think you can, you probably have Google Play Services extension(if not, let me know the extensions you've implemented). Open the extension, go to android tab, check the permissions(probably only com.android.vending.BILLING is there) and remove it. Anyway if you want to have IAP, remember to add it.
That was the problem, thank you so much, It has been quick and easy to fix.

I've added a screenshot with the solution in the first post, for anyone with the same problem.

J

jackhigh24

ooo nice im still using the last version just before they took out the extensions so i have to go hunt down the manifest and edit it in notepad++ but this new way to edit them looks better, admins might want to pin or sticky this thread so anyone can find it as there will be lots asking this in future.