• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Asset - Extension Google Play Services 3.2.0 on GM1 ???

juan carlos

Hello everyone, i am trying to download the lastets version of google play service extension (3.2.0) but on the marketplace there is not a botton to donwload, so i try to donwload it from the GM1.4X itselft but i just get an connection error, so what i should do to update that extencion, thanks a lot. :D

Attachments

YellowAfterlife

ᴏɴʟɪɴᴇ ᴍᴜʟᴛɪᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
Forum Staff
Google has changed their requirements multiple times and at one point the extension was remade in GMS2. So there is no up-to-date version for GMS1.

But also, you cannot publish a GMS1 game on Google Play anyway, as they added a 64-bit only requirement a year or so after support for GMS1 has ended (GMS1 android apps are 32-bit, which had never been an issue prior).

juan carlos

HOO !, that explains a lot hehe, but google play is not the only platform to upload an Andorid game: /, well anyway thanks for your help !!.