Google Play SDK Settings 26

Discussion in 'Game Design, Development And Publishing' started by discocar, Jul 28, 2018.

1. discocar

discocar Member

Hey guys,

As you may know Google Play store wants everyone to be targeting SDK 26. I couldn't figure out the settings and kept getting errors. However I finally got the answer and now I can export to SDK setting 26. so I am posting the settings to help people who are having trouble and they want to export to SDK 26. Make sure you have android studios and everything installed on there. Settings inside gamemaker under android below. Hope this helps.

Settings

Target SDK 26

Min SDK 14

Compile SDK 26

Build Tools 28.0.1

Support Lib 24.2.1

Mool likes this.
  2. Genetix

Genetix Member

I had to experiment to get this working myself, I ended up getting it to work API level 27 (manually set) - The dropdown in GMS doesn't go above API level 25 for some reason.

3. empardopo

empardopo Member

Please, I don't know what I have to install in my PC to export to Android. I'm using Windows 10 and GMS 1.49999.
    Any links to the programs I must install (java version, ndk, ect)?
    Thanks in advance.

4. Genetix

Genetix Member

I haven't touched GMS1 in awhile - Now on GMS2 - but as far as I know you install the Android SDK and Java JDK both have links in the YoYo documentation for setting up Android and make sure both are up to date. Then you just have to point to them in GMS in the Android settings (Preferences I think) and get them to check off green, the documentation makes it pretty simple if you haven't already read over it!