• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Android Google Play Pre-launch reports showing a lot of issues

I currently have my game uploaded to Google Play and is undergoing internal testing before launch. I checked out Google Play's Pre-Launch report and a few devices have been having issues with every version i've released. Specifically the Samsung Galaxy s3, Moto G4 Play, and Nokia 1. I've tried looking through the reports they give and I don't immediately notice whats causing them to crash but I also get very lost in these log reports. I don't know if it is something I'm doing in my app, or the way GameMaker is compiling the app. Should I just manually mark these devices as unsupported? My build settings are set to "Build tools: 28.0.3, Support Library: 29.0.0, Target SDK: 29, Minimum SDK: 16, Compile SDK: 29, and for architectures I have ArmV7, and Arm64.

Build: samsung/m0xx/m0:4.3/JSS15J/I9300XXUGMK6:user/release-keys
Hardware: smdk4x12
Revision: 12
Bootloader: I9300ZCUBML1
Radio: unknown
Kernel: Linux version 3.0.31-2191747 (dpi@DELL136) (gcc version 4.4.3 (GCC) ) #1 SMP PREEMPT Tue Nov 26 16:57:12 KST 2013
*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
Build fingerprint: 'samsung/m0xx/m0:4.3/JSS15J/I9300XXUGMK6:user/release-keys'
Revision: '12'
pid: 12331, tid: 12367, name: Thread-913 >>> com.dreadeddruidstudios.asteroidevasion <<<
signal 7 (SIGBUS), code 128 (SI_KERNEL), fault addr 00000000
r0 3f800000 r1 63ae58a1 r2 00000000 r3 00000000
r4 59504c40 r5 63ae588f r6 63ab697f r7 00002953
r8 63ab4028 r9 59504bf0 sl 63ab69a3 fp 61ba0f60
ip 5b1bb932 sp 61ba0ef8 lr 61421cbc pc 61421ce0 cpsr 60000010
d0 bff0000000000004 d1 7149f2ca3f19999a
d2 41cdcd6500000090 d3 3fd333333e99999a
d4 3fe333333f19999a d5 3fc333333e19999a
d6 3faeb7023d75b813 d7 7149f2ca418d88d2
d8 00000000418d88d2 d9 00000000439c8000
d10 00000000418d88d2 d11 0000000000000011
d12 0000000000000011 d13 00000000439c8000
d14 0000000000000000 d15 0000000000000000
d16 0000000000000000 d17 0000000000000000
d18 3febb67a81388d33 d19 bfdffffffd0c5e81
d20 3f811110896efbb2 d21 4012d97c7f3321d2
d22 401921fb60000000 d23 bfc5555554cbac6e
d24 bf2a00f9e2cae771 d25 3d2135bdb7962e48
d26 3e8777a5cfffffde d27 3bb93df2c4dc670f
d28 3a5282e7a7c8eec2 d29 3ec6cd878c3b46a7
d30 361d3435e90c01d1 d31 3ef99342e0ee5069
scr 20000010
backtrace:
#00 pc 004fece0 /data/app-lib/com.dreadeddruidstudios.asteroidevasion-1/libyoyo.so (LoadSequence(CSequence*, YYSequence*, unsigned char*)+228)
#01 pc 004fecb8 /data/app-lib/com.dreadeddruidstudios.asteroidevasion-1/libyoyo.so (LoadSequence(CSequence*, YYSequence*, unsigned char*)+188)
stack:
61ba0eb8 59505340
61ba0ebc 00000000
61ba0ec0 595053b8
61ba0ec4 65406e20
61ba0ec8 5b3a428c
61ba0ecc 000187c8
61ba0ed0 59505340
61ba0ed4 63ab4028
61ba0ed8 61ba0ef8
61ba0edc 1fae4f72
61ba0ee0 59504c40
61ba0ee4 63ae588f
61ba0ee8 63ab697f
61ba0eec 63ab4028
61ba0ef0 df0027ad
61ba0ef4 00000000
#00 61ba0ef8 61ba0f10
61ba0efc 612a1448 /data/app-lib/com.dreadeddruidstudios.asteroidevasion-1/libyoyo.so (YYObjectBase::Add(char const*, YYObjectBase*, int)+72)
61ba0f00 63ab4028
61ba0f04 00000000
61ba0f08 59505340
61ba0f0c 00002953
61ba0f10 61ba0f28
61ba0f14 6142fcd4 /data/app-lib/com.dreadeddruidstudios.asteroidevasion-1/libyoyo.so (CKeyFrameStore<CMomentEventKey*>::CKeyFrameStore()+96)
61ba0f18 59504c40
61ba0f1c 00000000
61ba0f20 59505340
61ba0f24 63ab4028
61ba0f28 61ba0f60
61ba0f2c 1fae4f72
61ba0f30 418d88d2 /system/lib/libbaimobile_pkcs11_sam.so (gzwrite+99)
61ba0f34 00000000
memory near r0:
3f7fffe0 ffffffff ffffffff ffffffff ffffffff
3f7ffff0 ffffffff ffffffff ffffffff ffffffff
3f800000 ffffffff ffffffff ffffffff ffffffff
3f800010 ffffffff ffffffff ffffffff ffffffff
3f800020 ffffffff ffffffff ffffffff ffffffff
3f800030 ffffffff ffffffff ffffffff ffffffff
3f800040 ffffffff ffffffff ffffffff ffffffff
3f800050 ffffffff ffffffff ffffffff ffffffff
3f800060 ffffffff ffffffff ffffffff ffffffff
3f800070 ffffffff ffffffff ffffffff ffffffff
3f800080 ffffffff ffffffff ffffffff ffffffff
3f800090 ffffffff ffffffff ffffffff ffffffff
3f8000a0 ffffffff ffffffff ffffffff ffffffff
3f8000b0 ffffffff ffffffff ffffffff ffffffff
3f8000c0 ffffffff ffffffff ffffffff ffffffff
3f8000d0 ffffffff ffffffff ffffffff ffffffff
memory near r1:
63ae5880 65646172 69626f4d 1100656c 73000000
63ae58
processName:com.dreadeddruidstudios.asteroidevasion
broadcastEvent : com.dreadeddruidstudios.asteroidevasion SYSTEM_TOMBSTONE

If anyone has any insight into this that would be great.
 
Top