• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

GameMaker Google Play In-App Review API - Android

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
I'm not sure if it's allowed here, but if you're looking for a paid solution; here's me : https://www.fiverr.com/rockinrocks/create-a-game-maker-extension-for-you
This is allowed as long as the services on offer are relevant, BUT we would prefer that you also try to help the user for free on the forum as part of the community and only offer your services as part of a reply that intends to help the user with their issue (if the user wishes or doesn't understand the given reply then they can contact you). Keep in mind that the GMC is first and foremost a resource for helping people based on community input, and not just somewhere to drum up business. ;)

Mert

This is allowed as long as the services on offer are relevant, BUT we would prefer that you also try to help the user for free on the forum as part of the community and only offer your services as part of a reply that intends to help the user with their issue (if the user wishes or doesn't understand the given reply then they can contact you). Keep in mind that the GMC is first and foremost a resource for helping people based on community input, and not just somewhere to drum up business. ;)
Fair point, talked with some others over Discord too. Decided to make it a free extension, for all. I'll work on it @RodgaeL

Zeptars

This is a bit late comment but afterwards, my computer died. I got a fresh new PC today. Ill continue the project
Hi Mert, are you still planning on creating that extension for the marketplace? I would love to use it, even if it's a few dollars. Cheers.