• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

GOOGLE PLAY - Error when Creating a production release

SSSSS

Hello,
I'm trying to publish my game on google play and I have an error : "This release does not respect the obligation to provide a 64 bits version on Google Play".

I have created an Apk file and a zip file
In my release it says : armeabi-v7a
In my GMS2 settings (v2.3.1.542) in game options, I checked "Version for Arm64" and even unchecked Armv7.

What should I do please ?

SSSSS

i try with an .aab file but i have the same error :
This release does not comply with the requirement to provide a 64-bit version on Google Play.
Although the following APKs or app bundles are available for 64-bit devices, they only contain 32-bit native code: [1000000]

SSSSS

The problem was something else entirely.
in GMS2 game options I had left "1.0.0 Version".
I changed it to 5.0.0 and there Miracle ... No more errors.
In addition Google kept leaving me a message "be careful not to leave 1000000 Version" etc ...
And also I think I was doing in "google play console" import library with one of the first APK I had done and it buggered.
So here it is, it works.

So I continued the process of publishing my release but I have other problems.

SSSSS

Now for a few days my release is under review.
I had to choose a tester (for the closed loop) but I don't know if my release is being reviewed by Google or if it is waiting for my tester.
Because the tester is me and I still haven't received any message or link for testing.
I think it must be Google because they say that a link will be give to the testeur when the relaese will be publish. if i understand correctly !!!!
I have these boards :
Release Tab.JPG
J'ai aussi eu un pre-launch report
1616003679829.png

Is it normal, I have to wait for Google to come back to me to publish ?
Do you know what these errors mean?