• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Android Google Play Cloud Saving has stopped working

S

Schekhovtsov

Hello

Cloud save from Google Play Services has stopped working. For quite some time extensions were not updated. Then I updated GMS and all the extensions at once. Now I noticed that cloud saving and loading do not work. Achievements and highscore work correctly.

What could be the problem?

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
Do you get any messages in the output console related to the cloud functions or anything that could indicate an issue of any kind?

S

Schekhovtsov

Do you get any messages in the output console related to the cloud functions or anything that could indicate an issue of any kind?
Everything seems to be in order, except for periodically repeated posts about the Google Drive API.

Code:
08-19 18: 41: 42.738 1999 9990 W ActivityManager: Unable to start service Intent {cmp = com.google.android.gms / .drive.api.ApiService} U = 0: not found
Apparently, something is wrong with him. But what happened? Everything worked, and then it stopped.

You can see the log in full here: https://savetext.ru/APP2tVdK

In the Google developer API Console Google Drive API is working properly, everything is on, no errors. There is clearly something wrong with the game itself.

S

Schekhovtsov

Yesterday there was an update to the extension of services (3.1.7)! I can’t check it yet, but judging by the changelog the error with cloud saves has been fixed

S

Schekhovtsov

Only now I turned out to check the extension. Saves still don't work, and cloud upload breaks them at all! YoYo not fixed the extension. Although the changelog says this. At the same time, when I updated the extensions in the GMS, the version indicates 3.1.6, and not 3.1.7 (27 august), and when downloading directly from the store, it also writes 3.1.6. Does anyone have cloud saves working now!?

UPDATE: I noticed that the GMS again hangs extension updates. Maybe YoYo still posted the real 3.1.7 on the server? Now I will check

UPDATE 2: Still 3.1.6 in GMS and still not working

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Andrea Sansone

I have the same problem unfortunately. I can't start the google login start screen andgame maker return me this message "Called achievement_login with a NULL GoogleSigninClient". I don't know how to fix that. Please Help me !