• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Android Google Play Billing Issue GPBilling_ConnectToStore()

maxim

At new IAP extension function GPBilling_ConnectToStore() always return gpb_store_connect as "id" in async event even without internet connection. Same as GPBilling_IsStoreConnected() always returns 1. I asked about that while beta test and reported it as a bug few weeks ago. I want to know is it a bug and i should just wait for fix, or is it my local issue on my device/build, or may be it works how it should work?

maxim

I only started to code IAPs about month ago, and found this issue, so i didn't see the point to continue coding because the first function didnt work properly

spinout

Ok, well I released my updates to the apps and everything appears to be working fine. This must be a small bug, or intentional. Either way, I can confirm that purchases *appear* to be working as intended.

DigiChain

Yeah, I posted about this a couple of days ago. GPBilling_ConnectToStore() always returns true when run on device.
I guess this is a long standing bug so don't expect to see it fixed.