1. Hey! Guest! The 35th GMC Jam will take place between November 28th, 12:00 UTC - December 2nd, 12:00 UTC. Why not join in! Click here to find out more!
    Dismiss Notice

Android Google Play Billing Issue GPBilling_ConnectToStore()

Discussion in 'GameMaker Studio 2 Community Tech Support' started by maxim, Oct 29, 2019.

1. maxim

maxim Member

At new IAP extension function GPBilling_ConnectToStore() always return gpb_store_connect as "id" in async event even without internet connection. Same as GPBilling_IsStoreConnected() always returns 1. I asked about that while beta test and reported it as a bug few weeks ago. I want to know is it a bug and i should just wait for fix, or is it my local issue on my device/build, or may be it works how it should work?

2. spinout

spinout Member

Does it work?

3. maxim

maxim Member

I only started to code IAPs about month ago, and found this issue, so i didn't see the point to continue coding because the first function didnt work properly

4. maxim

maxim Member

I only started to code IAPs about month ago, and found this issue, so i didn't see the point to continue coding because the first function didnt work properly

5. spinout

spinout Member

Ok, well I released my updates to the apps and everything appears to be working fine. This must be a small bug, or intentional. Either way, I can confirm that purchases *appear* to be working as intended.

maxim likes this.