• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Google Play and GML 1.4?

Hi friends.
My apps have been removed from Google Play for a couple of years due to not being updated.
Finally, I have the time to update the apps, but I wonder if I can do that in the final version of GameMaker Studio 1.4?

Is it possible to export Android apps and publish (and get it accepted) on Google Play nowadays, in this version of GM? :)

Thanks in advance.

rIKmAN

Hi friends.
My apps have been removed from Google Play for a couple of years due to not being updated.
Finally, I have the time to update the apps, but I wonder if I can do that in the final version of GameMaker Studio 1.4?

Is it possible to export Android apps and publish (and get it accepted) on Google Play nowadays, in this version of GM? :)

Thanks in advance.
No it's not possible, the main issue being that GMS 1.4 APKs are not 64bit which are required by the Play Store, as well as any extensions needed now being out of date, not working and no chance of being updated.

If you want to upload to the Play Store you'll need to purchase a GMS2 Mobile licence, import the project and fix/update the project from there.

No it's not possible, the main issue being that GMS 1.4 APKs are not 64bit which are required by the Play Store, as well as any extensions needed now being out of date, not working and no chance of being updated.

If you want to upload to the Play Store you'll need to purchase a GMS2 Mobile licence, import the project and fix/update the project from there.
Oh, okay. That's what I feard šŸ˜…
Will wait for a discounted period and evaluate if it's worth it.
Thanks for the info!