• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Google Mobile Ads 7.0 Upgrade Needed

J

Jcemp

I was surprised that in July google sent an email, about the need to upgrade Google Mobile ads to at least 7.0 in our games before sept 17th. And still Yoyo have not fixed the extension!
Google has extended the date to october but man... We need the extension upgrade ASAP because if you took too much to release it, we will lose money, income from our games!
For example, I have an app that has about 300K downloads, and every time I do an update to it, it takes several weeks to the users to update the app to lastest version, so if google cuts off the ads on october i will be making no money for few weeks!

L

Lgmsfan

hi do you know if its just the ad extension that yoyogames need to work on or does yoyogames need to update all the google play extensions i ask because i can compile and test on android devices fine but once i use a google play extension from yoyogames market build failed every time : ( i really need the extensions

L

Lgmsfan

i have high hopes that now yoyogames have sold so much gms software through HumbleBundle that they can get way more staff it make all of this much smoother for yoygames and US.