• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Android Google Admob Rewarded Video Ads

H

HW.

Is yoyo planning to incorporate into the existing Admob extension? Does anyone know?
No word from them yet. Below is the thread for this specific case you are asking:
LINK: https://forum.yoyogames.com/index.p...-play-services-extension-by-yoyo-games.39720/
You can suggest them too via the links i already posted on that detailed thread, and please leave your comment too on the thread regarding it, to make the thread 'naturally bumped' to be noticed by YoYo team in case they haven't, Thanks.

Appsurd

Completely missed that post, sorry :( It's a great initiative, I will certainly express my opinion in it as well

I just dug through rewarded ads via admob two days ago. Looks like GameMaker still has no way of reading them and passing data back to the game.

Perhaps this person's market extension worked, but a few months ago I came across an extension with 8 or 9 five star reviews for something that was broken and would never give accurate data without me correcting it. Plus I've had bad luck with a lot of purchased extensions in general. On the plus side this extension was just updated a few days ago.