Distribution Good Publishers for 1st Game? (Mobile App)

Monchan

Hey everybody,

I'm currently in development for a small little mobile game I've been making for a little bit. I think it's pretty fun, and I was just wondering if anyone knew any publishers that are pretty good and modest to go with. I want to release it on both Apple/Android, and also, I'd like to know if I need to do any sort of copywrite work for my game, or if I went with the publisher, we can kind of collaborate on that.

I know this is a pretty broad question, but any help is very much appreciated. Thank you!

You can download a relatively good pdf listing a bunch of publishers for indies if you sign up for the mailing list here: https://www.fulltimegamedev.com/. Also has a pdf listing the features you should be looking for in a publisher and what contract terms should generally be expected and what should be considered "being taken advantage of".

I'm not affiliated with them in any way, as a side note, I've just downloaded it in the past and thought it was pretty useful.

Monchan

You can download a relatively good pdf listing a bunch of publishers for indies if you sign up for the mailing list here: https://www.fulltimegamedev.com/. Also has a pdf listing the features you should be looking for in a publisher and what contract terms should generally be expected and what should be considered "being taken advantage of".

I'm not affiliated with them in any way, as a side note, I've just downloaded it in the past and thought it was pretty useful.

Hey thanks! Though the website looks like its still under construction. I've signed up with them right now, but do you know where I could get that pdf? Doesn't seem like I can find it from the site.

Weird...You sure you didn't get a link to the stuff in your email?

You gotta scroll down just a little bit to where it says:
Get Free Game Dev Resources!
Subscribe to get notified when Full Time Game Dev goes live, and I’ll send you some free game dev resources, including a 2D Game Kit, publisher resources, and even give you a chance to win an opportunity to beta test the course!

Last edited: