• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

GOG Integration?

S

Sparash

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if there is anyone with wrapper code for the GOG API lying around that I could use for our game. I've seen GameMaker games on GOG (most notably Hyper Light Drifter), so it's definitely been done before.

I'll contact the Heart Machine devs to see if they can share their code if no solution is provided here or maybe I'll have to write one myself in the worst case. Any ideas?

S

Sparash

Yes, well I was hoping to reuse someone's code, since the deadline is really close.

S

Sparash

Yes, I know about GMS functionality. To be more clear I want a wrapper code for the GOG Galaxy API .dll that you only have access to if you're a registered developer in their devportal. The link Tsa05 has linked to seems to be the API for the GOG server itself or something. In fact, I don't see any JSON components on the API I'm looking at, at all.

This is what I want wrapped, much like the internal Steamworks wrapper:
http://cdn.gog.com/open/galaxy/sdk/1.96/Documentation/index.html