GameMaker GMTK 2020 GameJam

What appears to be a very big GamJam soon to begin this weekend, with potentially thousands of submissions, wondered if any members here are considering participating or are going to participate?

Please discuss your thoughts or share them if you are or aren't going to join it.

I plan on doing this for my first ever gameJam, whether I pull it off, will be another post later on Sunday night.

If anyone does manage to submit an entry please share it here so we can provide useful feedback and be able to appreciate the work put into it.

I look forward to seeing anyone's submissions and stories for those of us unable to finish on time or not participating.

Discuss away 😁

Got mine submitted. I feel sick. Never submitted to itch io before and wasted 29mins stressing because I hadn't selected public at the bottom of the page. Had draft selected

I've had like 6 hours sleep over two days. I'm gonna get some well earned sleep. Share submission when I wake up next week 😴😴😴

Roldy

Nice Lance. I had submitted mine periodically over the weekend. The last submit I did 30 minutes before deadline the HTML5 was broken. Had to rip a few things out to get it to work. Resubmitted about 2 minutes before the deadline.

Was fun.

Here is my submission: Didn't really come out where I wanted it, ran out of time, a little too ambitious.

Here is my submission: Didn't really come out where I wanted it, ran out of time, a little too ambitious.

Excellent Roldy! I'll try your out once I finish at work today.

It has been fun.

I was so nervous of itch crashing I rushed to submit mine before 7pm and clearly forgot to test play the game(rookie mistake). Imagine that! Anyways there's a few errors which is to be expected. The game can be played and finished but it ends incorrectly.

There's a lot I still need to do to make it an actually fun game but I see potential in it.

Feel free to check it out.

First ever published game so finally glad to say I've made a game!