Just FYI, that one is not new - it's actually been the case for the whole of GMS2, because the underlying tool doesn't clean up properly. It was in the old bug DB, but I did move it so it could be scheduled for a fix.I made bug report, but I'll mention it here too.
There is memory leak in IDE when scrolling through fonts. Eventually IDE becomes unstable and memory usage has grown from around 250MB to over 1000MB (Task Manager info).
This memory usage doesn't get cleaned when clearing cache or switching projects.
Issue is most present when you are casually looking through all your fonts trying to find "best font".