• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

OFFICIAL GMS2 Version 2.2.4 (FULL RELEASE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speederman

Marketplace assets are now live, with updated store descriptions: Apple IAPs, Amazon IAPs, Apple Sign-In, Google Play Services, and Google Push Notifications.
@Dan Thank you, I already have the new IAPs working on iOS and Android, but I would like to ask for a very simple update. It's a single line addon on the iOS one. I'll explain myself: when you send a purchase to an analytics provider, you must send the currency (now it can easily received, thank you) and the amount of money you have spent, usually in cents. You can grab that value on Android with GPBilling_Sku_GetIntroductoryPriceAmountMicros() divided by 10000. The problem is in the iOS extension. No real value is received to get the cents. You can think that you could convert the price string to a real number, but that is not so easy. Some countries use the comma (',') symbol as the decimal separator and other countries use the point ('.'). The easiest way would be to receive a number directly. I've done it by modifying the iOS_StoreManager.mm file adding this line right before productMap[@"price"] = price;
Code:
        productMap[@"realPrice"] = [product price];
Then in the IAP Asynchronous Event I only have to check the real value inside the key "realPrice" of the received map and multiply it by 100 to get the cents.

Please, add it to an updated iOS IAPs extension. I've already done it by myself, but I would prefer not to add it everytime you update the extensions and I think that is a needed update for everyone... ;)

Last edited:

chirpy

Didn't happen to me, still on 2.2.4.374 here.
I have no idea what happened at that launch when GMS2 spent time downgrading me to 2.2.4.366.
Perhaps I had touched the runtime folder to set some tools:replace tag I wasn't able to set correctly in IDE, so some clarity check failed.
It went back to 374 in a later time I checked.

Rushad

iOS remote push notifications have stopped working for me. They were working on v2.2.3.

On iOS 13 devices the device token used to send remote push notifications has a new format.
new device token = "{length=32,bytes=0x368d8e4aa6dabf0408f27705692551b1...8bebc5d5a0625f36}" (ios 13)
old device token = "4bba875c060a8521b134f54eb7f348e2d5eee5517508d80f3ae182de19b1327d" (ios 12 and lower)

The problem is not just iOS 13 devices having a new format device token, even on devices lower than iOS 13 with the old device token I still dont receive remote notifications, which were working in v2.2.3

Hoping this can be fixed soon :(

Last edited:

clee2005

iOS remote push notifications have stopped working for me. They were working on v2.2.3.

On iOS 13 devices the device token used to send remote push notifications has a new format.
new device token = "{length=32,bytes=0x368d8e4aa6dabf0408f27705692551b1...8bebc5d5a0625f36}" (ios 13)
old device token = "4bba875c060a8521b134f54eb7f348e2d5eee5517508d80f3ae182de19b1327d" (ios 12 and lower)

The problem is not just iOS 13 devices having a new format device token, even on devices lower than iOS 13 with the old device token I still dont receive remote notifications, which were working in v2.2.3

Hoping this can be fixed soon :(
It stopped working for me as well, but I just tried it on iOS 12.4.3 and it still doesn't work. In my XCode output I get "Push notifications have not been enabled" even though I had JUST agreed to the permission dialog and I can see it under settings as turned on. So I'm wondering if it's something else that broke for iOS Local Notifications and it's not the token change. Either way, it doesn't work in iOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.