OFFICIAL GMS2 Version 2.2.3 (FULL RELEASE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmanthorp

GameMaker Staff
Admin
GameMaker Dev.
Hotfix 2 release: IDE v2.2.3.437 with Runtime v2.2.3.345 on the Beta Channel - https://forum.yoyogames.com/index.php?threads/gms2-version-2-2-3-full-release.65041/#post-393275
Hotfix release: IDE v2.2.3.436 with Runtime v2.2.3.344
Original release: IDE v2.2.3.433 with Runtime v2.2.3.341 (please update to 436!)

Release Notes

Runtime Release Notes

This topic is for the discussion of issues relating to the update of GameMaker Studio 2. However, this does not replace our normal bug reporting system and you should report all bugs as normal using https://accounts.yoyogames.com/contact-us

You should post here if:
  • Something has changed between the previous version and this one, breaking your game (ie: code that worked previously now does not)
  • Something reported as fixed in the release notes is not actually fixed
  • You are having IDE or system issues related to something new in this update
  • You are having issues with new features introduced in this version
  • You are having issues updating to this version
  • Everything works and you want to tell us we are great (seriously, let us know if it all works correctly for you)
When reporting issues, please try to add as much information as possible, for example:
  • If the issue is with the IDE, then please give a screenshot if you can to help illustrate the problem
  • If there are error windows, then a link to the "ui.log" file found in the ProgramData folder for GMS2
  • If it is a code issue, then link to or attach a YYZ showing the most basic project possible which exhibits the behaviour
  • If you receive any error dialogues, please screenshot them
  • If it is a system issue (like compiling to a specific target) then please provide details of the PC being used as well as the software versions involved
Again: posting a comment in these release threads is not a replacement for filing a bug!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Dawn

Accidental shift-delete is giving me a headache. How can I disable this?

W

Walky

Just updated. If I try to save without doing anything it's OK, but if I edit my room (e.g. edit tiles, add objects) I get an error saying that GMS2 is unable to save the room's .yy file (The Output tab says "The process cannot access the file").

That's with the standalone version. Will check if the Steam version works.

Edit: Nevermind, a system restart fixed it.

Last edited:
After the update, I am unable to compile my game. The compile window gives the error message "Permission Error : Unable to obtain permission to execute" roughly a second after pressing the Compile button. I confirmed that I am not the only one with this issue, and it worked fine in previous versions. The "Use subst for drive paths" option does not affect this issue, and it happens whether it's enabled or not.

EDIT: It happens with every game I try to compile, so it is definitely an issue with GMS2 itself.

Luigi1000

I also am having the exact same issue as WreckingPrograms. Compile window gives the same error of "Permission Error : Unable to obtain permission to execute" just a bit after compile. All paths are accessible and the issue has happened since the update as it was working right before I updated on the same day. One thing of note is that due to an issue in a latter runtime I am forced to use v2.1.5.246 instead of the most current one. (No it was not a programming issue and one which I and others spent days looking into it's weirdness.)

Edit: This seems to happens every compile also so I feel it MUST be an issue with something in the newest GMS2 update.

W

Walky

Just updated. If I try to save without doing anything it's OK, but if I edit my room (e.g. edit tiles, add objects) I get an error saying that GMS2 is unable to save the room's .yy file (The Output tab says "The process cannot access the file").

That's with the standalone version. Will check if the Steam version works.

Edit: Nevermind, a system restart fixed it.
I spoke too soon. Sure, it saves now, but can't run the game. It's been building for 20 minutes...
Seems I'll have to try a complete uninstall and see how it goes. IIRC a similar problem happened when updating to 2.2.2...

GapingPixel

I have an issue with the new runtime. Thing is, now the view behaves differently when changing rooms. Now it moves from the top of the room to the target location, which is an undesired effect.

OLD GMS 2.2.2.413

NEW GMS

And thing is, nothing has been said about changes on the view systems, so I'm not sure if this is just a bug or the result of some systems working different in the new gms build

W

Walky

Had to change back to runtime 2.2.2.326, now it's working fine again.

FrostyCat

Redemption Seeker
And thing is, nothing has been said about changes on the view systems, so I'm not sure if this is just a bug or the result of some systems working different in the new gms build
If you are using the built-in way to make the camera follow the character, using camera_set_view_speed() with both speed parameters set to -1 to remove the cap and jump instantly. Your second screencap is characteristic of a view starting at (0, 0) and then moving to its followed subject with capped speed.

Just wanted to let you guys know that the IDE refresh rate change is fantastic. I updated but a few minutes ago, and it feels like a totally different program. Thank you so much for putting in the effort to improve the user experience -- even if it's for a small portion of the userbase!

GapingPixel

If you are using the built-in way to make the camera follow the character, using camera_set_view_speed() with both speed parameters set to -1 to remove the cap and jump instantly. Your second screencap is characteristic of a view starting at (0, 0) and then moving to its followed subject with capped speed.
umm I didn't understand your first sentence. The only camera function Im using is: camera_set_view_pos(view_camera[0], min(wh,room_width-480), min(ht, room_height-270)); on the end step.

And yes, its like now the view is starting at 0,0, but it was not working like this before, I don't know what has changed on the runtime for this t obe a thing now.

K

krugen

After the update, I am unable to compile my game. The compile window gives the error message "Permission Error : Unable to obtain permission to execute" roughly a second after pressing the Compile button. I confirmed that I am not the only one with this issue, and it worked fine in previous versions. The "Use subst for drive paths" option does not affect this issue, and it happens whether it's enabled or not.

EDIT: It happens with every game I try to compile, so it is definitely an issue with GMS2 itself.
Could you try this and see if you would still have the permission error
https://help.yoyogames.com/hc/en-us/articles/227860547

doom13

Hey guys, probably just a stupid question but why can't I write to the File Bundle directory? I thought that disabling the sandbox restrictions would have let me write there :(

rIKmAN

Hey guys, probably just a stupid question but why can't I write to the File Bundle directory? I thought that disabling the sandbox restrictions would have let me write there :(
You should be able to write to any location that isn't protected by the OS, try outputting your path to the console and checking it is what you think it is - you might find that you need to add double slashes for it to format correctly.

@rmanthorp
Is this the same as the second beta that was released?
Basically - is it worth switching to this release for any reason or can I just stay on the latest beta?

doom13

You should be able to write to any location that isn't protected by the OS, try outputting your path to the console and checking it is what you think it is - you might find that you need to add double slashes for it to format correctly.
I tried everything but I wasn't able to write to the file bundle directory. There's also a note on the manual (https://docs2.yoyogames.com/source/_build/1_overview/3_additional_information/file_system.html) that says "NOTE: You can never write to the File Bundle directory."

Dan

GameMaker Staff
GameMaker Dev.
I also am having the exact same issue as WreckingPrograms. Compile window gives the same error of "Permission Error : Unable to obtain permission to execute" just a bit after compile. All paths are accessible and the issue has happened since the update as it was working right before I updated on the same day. One thing of note is that due to an issue in a latter runtime I am forced to use v2.1.5.246 instead of the most current one. (No it was not a programming issue and one which I and others spent days looking into it's weirdness.)

Edit: This seems to happens every compile also so I feel it MUST be an issue with something in the newest GMS2 update.
It's because you're using that super-old runtime and it has no idea about one of the flags passed to the asset compiler in Preferences now. Turn off the Preference for verbose compiler output, and all will (probably) work again: http://bugs.yoyogames.com/view.php?id=31049

We would of course strongly advise you instead just update your code to the current requirements or state the actual bug which is blocking you from updating, so we can advise you further, rather than you stay on the old runtime...

Not sure if the same applies to @WreckingPrograms

Had to change back to runtime 2.2.2.326, now it's working fine again.
If the issue is with saving, then I suspect it's an antivirus client whitelist issue and you need to add an entry to allow the files in the 2.2.3 runtime to modify your disk contents also. However, you then say that you reverted your runtime and all worked, so I wonder if you are actually talking about https://bugs.yoyogames.com/view.php?id=31135 and the issue is not actually saving projects, it's building them. We're going to do an updated runtime release asap to fix this one, btw, as a handful of users have reported this one over the weekend.

Last edited:
J

James Newnorth

When is this bug fix released so I can get back to work? bug id=31135

The next to last update also has a bug that renders me unable to work.

My saviour was what is now 3rd to latest update, but that one doesn't work anymore because of the "Unable to obtain permission to execute"-bug which is not fixed by the means described in this post.

When is this bug fix released so I can get back to work? bug id=31135
Perhaps:
If the issue is with saving, then I suspect it's an antivirus client whitelist issue and you need to add an entry to allow the files in the 2.2.3 runtime to modify your disk contents also. However, you then say that you reverted your runtime and all worked, so I wonder if you are actually talking about https://bugs.yoyogames.com/view.php?id=31135 and the issue is not actually saving projects, it's building them. We're going to do an updated runtime release asap to fix this one, btw, as a handful of users have reported this one over the weekend.
The next to last update also has a bug that renders me unable to work.
Have you raised a bug for it?

J

James Newnorth

Perhaps:

Have you raised a bug for it?
I did, and they wheren't able to validate it. I don't have time to deal with support so I stuck to an old runtime instead, which doesn't seem to be an option anymore. The bug has to do with Base64 encoded data. If I decode the string and read the data in 2.2.1.291 everything is fine, as soon as I use 2.2.2.326 I miss a few bytes at the end of the decoded data. But they didn't agree.

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

/// @description: Decodes a replay from a Base64 string.
/// @param: _string

_rx = ds_list_create();

_ry = ds_list_create();

_ra = ds_list_create();

var _buff = buffer_base64_decode(argument0);

var _frames_per_second = buffer_read(_buff, buffer_s8);

//show_debug_message("_frames_per_second: " + string(_frames_per_second))

var _frame_count = buffer_read(_buff, buffer_s32);

//show_debug_message("_frame_count: " + string(_frame_count))

for(var _i = 0; _i < _frame_count; ++_i) {
_ra[|_i] = buffer_read(_buff, buffer_s8);

//show_debug_message("_ra[|" + string(_i) + "]: " + string(_ra[|_i]))

_rx[|_i] = buffer_read(_buff, buffer_s16);

//show_debug_message("_rx[|" + string(_i) + "]: " + string(_rx[|_i]))

_ry[|_i] = buffer_read(_buff, buffer_s16);

//show_debug_message("_ry[|" + string(_i) + "]: " + string(_ry[|_i]))

buffer_read(_buff, buffer_s8);

}

replays_x[|0] = _rx;

replays_y[|0] = _ry;

replays_a[|0] = _ra;

J

James Newnorth

What about the latest version of 2.2.3?
Well, I can't compile at all with that one due to bug id=31135.

Feels really good running into this with less than a month until release.

rIKmAN

Well, I can't compile at all with that one due to bug id=31135.

Feels really good running into this with less than a month until release.
The notes say it was fixed on the 8th and it's been closed, and Dan said above on Monday that a new runtime release will be out ASAP to fix it so you might just have to wait until that is released.

Are you able to reliably reproduce the base64 error in a small isolated project?

J

James Newnorth

The notes say it was fixed on the 8th and it's been closed, and Dan said above on Monday that a new runtime release will be out ASAP to fix it so you might just have to wait until that is released.

Are you able to reliably reproduce the base64 error in a small isolated project?
Which is why I asked when it would be available...

Dan

GameMaker Staff
GameMaker Dev.
IDE v2.2.3.436 and Runtime v2.2.3.344 are rolling out now, so you should see the update notification at some point today.

As mentioned on the release notes pages:

IDE 436 Hotfix Changes
  • Fixed 0031153 Room Editor: [Mac IDE] Cut, copy and paste does not function
  • Fixed 0031146 Marketplace: Importing specific assets fails with "'Could not find Zip file Directory at the end of the file."
  • Fixed a startup crash if a corrupt png file (e.g., a splash screen) is loaded - will now log the error as well as try to ignore the file, but we would recommend a reinstall if you get this
  • Fixed an incorrect licensing message when open Game Options > Amazon if you have the Amazon trial licence and not Mobile also
Runtime 344 Hotfix Change
  • 0031135 Compiling: Asset Compiler gets stuck in an infinite loop "Reading config delta" trying to process overriden instance variables

Everything else is the same as 433/341.

Japster

Hi @Nocturne - I've just taken a chance and updated to this, and now, despite logging out then in again, I just get "Unable to obtain permission to execute" when trying to run my project (using an older runtime I've been using for months now, as the newer ones break my game - alarms do not work as expected etc)?

I've reloaded GMS2, and still no joy?

Any help would be greatly appreciated please, if this is an easily fixable issue?

Dan

GameMaker Staff
GameMaker Dev.
This is answered above already - "It's because you're using that super-old runtime and it has no idea about one of the flags passed to the asset compiler in Preferences now. Turn off the Preference for verbose compiler output, and all will (probably) work again: http://bugs.yoyogames.com/view.php?id=31049

We would of course strongly advise you instead just update your code to the current requirements or state the actual bug which is blocking you from updating, so we can advise you further, rather than you stay on the old runtime..."

Japster

:) Point taken @Dan , and thanks for the super-fast response! - however, as far as using older runtimes is concerned, it's because my game seems to be affected by the bug that was already mentioned a while ago by someone else (YAL maybe?) - it's where no matter what value an alarm is set to, it simply doesn't fire off - it makes my game literally stop working properly - tiles do not animate or disappear, actions don't happen, etc...

Just to clarify - I've just tried the latest runtime, made the suggested change, and it now compiles/builds - however I still get game-breaking issues, only this time, more and different ones - now I get an 'undefined I64 / Int64', in a routine that runs fine first time, then comes up with the error after the first move, so no, I still can't use it I'm afraid.

...and tbh, I have no faith in the new runtime as far as updating my live, released game are concerned, and even if the issues I flag are resolved, I've no doubt that there are more issues I'm unaware about that may be hugely impacting, but still only show in user play, so I'll keep using the older runtime (which I've just reverted to again after making the recommended workaround/fix, and my game is running flawlessly again)...

I would LOVE to use the newer runtimes, but it's already been mentioned in other threads that 2.2.x broke the alarms functionality somewhat, and it's not listed as fixed. My code is simple - set an alarm to a certain (and in testing, even double/triple the time) delay, and it simply does not fire off reliably, if at all. Not all alarms are affected either...

Anyway, thanks for the workaround Dan.... :)

Japster

Hi @Luigi1000 - Just out of interest, this wouldn't be quirky alarms behaviour / not firing off, causing you to have to use the old runtime, would it? - I spent a week or so trying to fix it when moving to 2.2.x, before realising there was no bug in my code, reverting, and it working fine again...

Dan

GameMaker Staff
GameMaker Dev.
Can you send us a ticket with your project (or ideally a small test project) which shows this "quirky alarms not firing off correctly" issue, please? Then we can confirm what's going on.

The only thing I can see relevant to a change in 2.2.2 and which was actually reported to us was https://bugs.yoyogames.com/view.php?id=30206, where that project was setting an alarm to fire at decimal values, not whole numbers, and HTML5 didn't like that. 2.2.2 then made Windows and HTML5 consistent in flooring the alarm value rather than rounding them. Is this what your project does also?

Also, if you get in-game code errors now, that's a sign that your project always had a bug but the old runtime let you away with it. You likely should not ignore the code error in favour of rolling back, as if you want to publish the game to some marketplaces you will need to use current runtimes... If your sample project shows this bit also we will determine if there is an actual bug here at the same time.

EDIT: If I search for "alarms" on here I now see you're presumably quoting your own thread about recursion and YAL saying that he previously had two issues with recursion (not alarms) in GMS2 using extremely old runtimes predating the one you say you're rolling back to, and then you begin referring to alarms being broken: https://forum.yoyogames.com/index.php?threads/recursion.63002/#post-378093 - is this your issue?

Last edited:

Japster

Hi @Dan - Appreciated! - I've taken a look, and that alarms issue *may* be related to my issue - I'm trying to fire off very short alarms in places, and simply using 'room_speed *.02' etc, for example, to get them to fire off almost instantaneously (but importantly, *NOT* instantaneously) for some timed logic and effects...

I wasn't actually aware that it uses INTs and now floors the value, so causes issues with my expected values, as the quoted example explains. So I have to take that into account, in the places I'm doing these calculations? - I'm assuming that a value of 1 is possibly akin to a single frame's time then?

Happy to give the entire project as a sample, as it literally does this regardless, once first playing normal mode - the tiles are supposed to shimmer and disappear, but they end up staying as the alarms for the fx and disappearing/played state do not kick in using the newer runtime. and of course, the newEST runtime doesn't even let me run the game without errors, so I'll take what you are suggesting into the equation...

The other thread for recursion is not the one I meant by the way, I must have got mixed up with YAL's issues in there too - but there was definitely a historical thread ages before my own experiences with this, for pretty much the exact same thing as I'm getting - I'll have a mooch and find it...

PS - don't take me wrong! - I *LOVE* GMS2, and I love the fact that you guys are so active in supporting it, just that I posted a request for help, as I updated to it today and couldn't get my game to build/run, and it's digressed from there... :)

Dan

GameMaker Staff
GameMaker Dev.
So I have to take that into account, in the places I'm doing these calculations?
Yeah, as this behaviour won't change. GMS has always rounded it to a whole number, but now I'm guessing that the floor is making it round an alarm to start at 0, not 1, and so it never fires (as 0 is the current frame and so probably the alarm should have already fired if it was going to do anything this time around...). Hopefully, that has now helped you resolve the major issue blocking you from using the current runtime and your remaining code issues are easily-fixable with the help of the code error dialog ;)

We're always happy to help.

J

jva

Overall great job with the increased stability, haven't had any IDE crashes!:)

The new runtime introduced an issue to me not being able to use the zbuffer when drawing directly to the screen.

I submitted it, it got quickly resolved but I don't agree with No Change Required:
https://bugs.yoyogames.com/view.php?id=31189

If you draw everything onto the application surface then you wouldn't need the zbuffer for the screen.
But I want draw everything straight on to the screen bypassing the application surface for better performance.

Best would be to have control over this. Am I missing something?

Downloaded new version of GMS2 and newest runtime. Now my game crashes on draw_sprite() code that worked just fine before. Also worth noting that I deleted like 200 GB of old cache files from my computer, but they were all for other versions of my game, and over a year old. Is there anything that could be causing this?

Dan

GameMaker Staff
GameMaker Dev.
Is there anything that could be causing this?
If you don't have the Preferences enabled to clean up the cache folders when GMS2 is closed, then these files won't be removed automatically. Preferences > General Settings > Paths. Checkboxes about halfway down the panel.

Dan

GameMaker Staff
GameMaker Dev.
We have now released to the beta channel IDE v2.2.3.437 and Runtime v2.2.3.345. If you're still opted-in to the beta you should see the update notification at some point today.

This is only really for users who are having issues with our Google Play Services extension / other extensions which inject into the gradle manifest or a plist and now have issues with unexpected newline characters, causing their builds to fail. (Please note we have now also released a v3.1.4 of this extension to fix some minor line endings issues, and you should get that as well as updating your GMS2 install.)

http://gms.yoyogames.com/ReleaseNotes-Beta.html
http://gms.yoyogames.com/release-notes-runtime-Beta.html

However, it does also contain a change to the Windows IDE startup sequence to automatically apply the mesa software renderer if we detect certain crashes when trying to determine the GPU's OpenGL capabilities. Currently, this would result in a startup crash and you seeing the crash-reporting dialog, but now GMS2 should restart with the mesa driver applied and all *should* work. If you currently have frequent/constant startup crashes, please try this version and see if GMS2 can now start up (if it does, then you should investigate upgrading/reinstalling your GPU drivers so that you don't need to use the software renderer). If you can't start the Windows IDE in order to update, download from http://gms.yoyogames.com/GameMakerStudio-Installer-2.2.3.437.exe

Japster

Yeah, as this behaviour won't change. GMS has always rounded it to a whole number, but now I'm guessing that the floor is making it round an alarm to start at 0, not 1, and so it never fires (as 0 is the current frame and so probably the alarm should have already fired if it was going to do anything this time around...). Hopefully, that has now helped you resolve the major issue blocking you from using the current runtime and your remaining code issues are easily-fixable with the help of the code error dialog ;)

We're always happy to help.
Thanks Dan! - I've managed to release my update now, just adding save game functionality and failsafe'ing my alarm values, then will move up to the new runtime!

Thanks for the hard work, and looking forward to using the new runtime! :D

A

Adrien carrou

I have an issue with the new runtime. Thing is, now the view behaves differently when changing rooms. Now it moves from the top of the room to the target location, which is an undesired effect.

OLD GMS 2.2.2.413

NEW GMS

Any luck fixing this problem? I have the same issue and no luck :(

Heathenlamb

Latest runtime is corrupting my Android APK installers. Anything Android I export cannot be installed. Installers are corrupted. Rolled back to previous runtime and it all exports fine.

Dan

GameMaker Staff
GameMaker Dev.
Latest runtime is corrupting my Android APK installers. Anything Android I export cannot be installed. Installers are corrupted. Rolled back to previous runtime and it all exports fine.
What do you mean by "my Android APK installers"? If you're wrapping the .apk in some third-party tool, this isn't something we'd support and I have no suggestions why 2.2.3 and 2.2.2 differ there, as we haven't made any changes to the build tools used by the compiler, etc. You would have to investigate this yourself / await a community response on here - please make a new thread of your own about this issue, if you haven't already.

If you actually mean any .apk you create can't install on your device at the end of the build, then I suspect the project is set to build with an architecture or API version which that device won't support. Why simply rolling back to 2.2.2 makes a difference, I'm not sure. We'd need to see a full compiler log of you building your project for Android in 2.2.3 and it failing to install the .apk to your phone/tablet before we could suggest a reason/fix. (Be aware if it's a third-party emulator which the apk fails to deploy to, then we might not be able to offer advice or do anything to fix this issue.)

Exporting from v2.2.2 works, exporting from v2.2.3 my players are experiencing a black screen on startup, and then a computer freeze with Norton Antivirus (previously allowing the program) locks and deletes the .exe and zip files prompting a computer reset to complete.

This was on July 19th.

Did this issue get hot fixed already? Trying to find it on mantis but I don't see anything that relates to this problem.

Heathenlamb

What do you mean by "my Android APK installers"? If you're wrapping the .apk in some third-party tool, this isn't something we'd support and I have no suggestions why 2.2.3 and 2.2.2 differ there, as we haven't made any changes to the build tools used by the compiler, etc. You would have to investigate this yourself / await a community response on here - please make a new thread of your own about this issue, if you haven't already.

If you actually mean any .apk you create can't install on your device at the end of the build, then I suspect the project is set to build with an architecture or API version which that device won't support. Why simply rolling back to 2.2.2 makes a difference, I'm not sure. We'd need to see a full compiler log of you building your project for Android in 2.2.3 and it failing to install the .apk to your phone/tablet before we could suggest a reason/fix. (Be aware if it's a third-party emulator which the apk fails to deploy to, then we might not be able to offer advice or do anything to fix this issue.)
Yes I mean that my Android game apk's exported directly from GMS on the latest runtime will not install on my Android devices. All devices report apk corrupted. I had to roll back to the previous version then they all started working again. Same Android device, same game, no changes in the settings/architecture ... only the new runtime was different. No third party tools or plugins ... apk exported DIRECTLY from GMS ... new runtime ... corrupt.

Builds are "successful" ... but every Android device literally says the same thing ... "APK is corrupted"

Last edited:

Dan

GameMaker Staff
GameMaker Dev.
Builds are "successful" ... but every Android device literally says the same thing ... "APK is corrupted"
We're not seeing this, and no-one else has reported it, so we suspect some sort of setup or device issue on your machine just now. Can you create a helpdesk ticket and send us your entire compile output log for you building and installing a few projects, then we can investigate. Please do not paste the output window logs into the ticket - paste it into a new .txt file and then attach the text files or a zip containing multiple text files when you submit the report!

Exporting from v2.2.2 works, exporting from v2.2.3 my players are experiencing a black screen on startup, and then a computer freeze with Norton Antivirus (previously allowing the program) locks and deletes the .exe and zip files prompting a computer reset to complete.

This was on July 19th.

Did this issue get hot fixed already? Trying to find it on mantis but I don't see anything that relates to this problem.
AV false-positives are not something we can fix (as it's your own final executable which is being flagged), so there is no Mantis report for this and no hotfix is required. Please see our FAQ about this:
https://help.yoyogames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360031016592

Khao

Just realized there's a new option to se the default sprite animation speed. Love it in theory, but is there any reason I can't use decimal points? The vast majority of animations in my game use "per-frame" animations at 0.25 speed, but I can't seem to set that as the default, it'll only go as low as 1.

chirpy

Is there anything about surface drawing/scaling changed for HTML5? I don't see any in the release notes. It seems that my application surface is no longer scaled to fit canvas=window size that I set, but I don't know for sure what's wrong right now. I've been using "full scale" in graphics settings.

[Edit: I submitted a bug, it used to scale fine if I set window size to anything larger than application_surface's width and height, but now I have to scale it manually using a different viewport size (that fits the window size) from my camera size (which fits the application surface size, I may have these two reversed but I hope you got the idea where the scaling happens now).]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.