• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

OFFICIAL GMS2 Version 2.0.6.146

Z

zato1892

http://gms.yoyogames.com/GameMakerStudio-Installer-2.0.6.146.exe

Release notes

This topic is for the discussion of issues relating to the update 2.0.6.146 of GameMaker Studio 2. However, this does not replace our normal bug reporting system and you should report all bugs as normal using http://www.yoyogames.com/bug if you do not have direct Mantis access.

You should post here if:
  • You think you have found a bug and have exhausted all other possibilities (ie: code error, incorrect setup, etc...)
  • Something has changed between the previous version and this one, breaking your game (ie: code that worked previously now does not)
  • Something reported as fixed in the release notes is not actually fixed
  • You are having IDE or system issues related to something new in this update
  • You are having issues with new features introduced in this version
  • You are having issues updating to this version
  • Everything works and you want to tell us we are great (seriously, let us know if it all works correctly for you)
When reporting issues, please try to add as much information as possible, for example:
  • If the issue is with the IDE, then please give a screenshot if you can to help illustrate the problem
  • If there are error windows, then a link to the "ui.log" file found in the ProgramData folder for GMS2
  • If it is a code issue, then link to or attach a YYZ showing the most basic project possible which exhibits the behavior
  • If you receive any error dialogues, please screenshot them
  • If it is a system issue (like compiling to a specific target) then please provide details of the PC being used as well as the software versions involved
Note that each new version released the old topic will be locked and a new topic will be made, so that all issues reported can be tracked correctly on a per-version basis. If you think your issue has not been fixed in the subsequent update, then please add a comment in the thread and ensure you file a bug report. (Please don’t continue doing this for every future release until your bug is fixed - just file the report and then you can leave off mentioning it in the thread).

Again: posting a comment in these release threads is not a replacement for filing a bug!

UPDATE: IDE 2.0.6.146 / Runtime 2.0.6.96 hotfix released to address offline mode and a few other fixes listed in the release notes
Capture2.PNG

Juanla

There are some workarouds with HTML5 errors of this type? Only in HTML5. I think it's physics caused ( I tried in my GMS1.4 and latest update of GMS2):
Code:
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property '_13' of null
    at _Fh (MultiShooter.js?FYQZB=1805709461:1897)
    at _c5 (MultiShooter.js?FYQZB=1805709461:449)
    at _JG1._k2 [as _j2] (MultiShooter.js?FYQZB=1805709461:168)
    at _JG1._m7 (MultiShooter.js?FYQZB=1805709461:1855)
    at _Yl2._m7 (MultiShooter.js?FYQZB=1805709461:1748)
    at _Yl2._Nv (MultiShooter.js?FYQZB=1805709461:1749)
    at _v5 (MultiShooter.js?FYQZB=1805709461:335)
    at _JG1._t2 [as _j2] (MultiShooter.js?FYQZB=1805709461:169)
    at _JG1._m7 (MultiShooter.js?FYQZB=1805709461:1855)
    at _Yl2._m7 (MultiShooter.js?FYQZB=1805709461:1748)
I just update today and I notice that physics in my HTML5 game is working again (for the moment):)