• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Question - IDE GMS2 - Nintendo Switch Support?

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

_Why

Just curious as I'm thinking it would be cool if I could get a game on the switch.

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
This has been brought up a few times, and the answer is always the same... YYG would love to have GameMaker port to as many platforms as possible and are working towards that end. When there is news on any front they'll let everyone know, but until then, it's pointless speculation. :)

W

_Why

ok thanks for the reply. I did try looking for answers on that but I couldn't find any forum results. Then again I didn't use the forums search function so..

rIKmAN

Then again I didn't use the forums search function so..
o_O

Then how did you expect to find anything, just hoped on the off chance it had been discussed in the last couple of hours of latest threads?

It's like saying "I didn't win the lottery, but then again I didn't buy a ticket so..."

W

_Why

o_O

Then how did you expect to find anything, just hoped on the off chance it had been discussed in the last couple of hours of latest threads?

It's like saying "I didn't win the lottery, but then again I didn't buy a ticket so..."
I searched google actually. Figured if I could get any awnsers I would get them on google.

Mike

nobody important
GMC Elder
While we are always looking for new things, and are discussing things with partners and potential partners, we currently have nothing to announce about Nintendo.

Status
Not open for further replies.