• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

GMS2 naming code with /// - resizing manual - tileset(transparant square)

R

RealsLife

In GMS1 you can have different scripts inside step or create or other events and kind of separate them and name then with ///.
When you start an event in GMS2 it automaticly stick to 1 page that opens automaticly. Is this the new workflow of GMS2 or will there be an option for this later on? I know there is a new description system but you can't have more than one step event for example in an object.

I also love working with the manual, it makes learning faster, you can search stuff. It is just great but could you guys include an options to resize the manual because at the moment you only have a scrollbar for long functions.

The Tileset is really cool as a pixelartist/programmer, it was just confused at first because the first part(transparant)when making a new brush overlaps your tileset which I first didn't realize, could you maybe change it so they don't overlap or just remove it and make it automaticly the size equal to the eraser tool(which for the eraser is already the case I think).

PS: Another post was removed because it had no "real discussion value". It was just a joke about trowing money at the screen and wanting for GMS2 to be released already. It was just a joking way to say great job guys with this awesome "new" engine and a question because it feels like when you look at the future months to go that there will be several more betas for other platforms so even when there is no release date yet, when could a possible release be set? Like for desktop is it, weeks? Months? A year? Overal I only saw improvement, once again I can be proud to be a GMS user when they bring game engines up in indie game developer fb groups xD!