Suggestions for improving My Library:
- Allow sorting by category for whatever heading I click on (eg, Title, Developer, Rating, Download available, etc.
- Allow mass actions on My Library items (checkbox multiple rows, perform action (import, download, etc) on all selected).
- Allow user to tag the items in their My Library, and add user's custom tags to the Categories so you can easily sort by category.
- Allow user to define how many assets/page are shown in My Library.
- Develop a Compact View (omitting the asset image, or replacing with a 16x16 or so mini icon version) so that we can fit more assets on one screen's worth of assets.
- Figure out some way to integrate a MP asset developer's Help documentation (if any) into GMS2's help system.
- Figure out some way to integrate feedback to the developer. I would love it if users could immediately file a bug report or other feedback to me on my assets, directly from within the IDE (or one-click to web site to do this would be acceptable). I'm talking about direct "message the developer" feedback rather than "post public rating/review" feedback.
- Add page skipping. I have SIXTY pages of assets in My Library, at 8 assets/page -- that's 480 assets! Wow! So it takes a long time to page through them one page at a time. Give me a textbox that I can type a page number in, or maybe an alphabet letter that I can click on to get to that point in the sort order, and I'm happy.