• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

iOS GMS2 (Mac IDE) compiles trouble...

Hi There.

sorry for being stubbornly.
But xcode makes me furious!

I could solve further errors. But some of them seem to be a hard thing!
Please take a look on the added images. Maybe somebody has an idea
how to solve these problems.

Archie.

Attachments

scorpafied

this is most likely happening due to the name u wrote on the second screenshot. you wrote "de.diddy-box.*"

so if one of those characters isnt allowed in the name it will start having a hissy fit. that would be my guess anyway. it can cause the issue.

if that doesnt work id be following these guides and making sure youve completed each step

if that doesnt work. make sure your apple developer accounts got everything done. my experience wih it is rather limited but my understanding is you have to give your username and password. so it can verify the certificates are valid. so make sure u entered the correct username and password and youve signed everything.

Last edited:
this is most likely happening due to the name u wrote on the second screenshot. you wrote "de.diddy-box.*"

so if one of those characters isnt allowed in the name it will start having a hissy fit. that would be my guess anyway. it can cause the issue.

if that doesnt work id be following these guides and making sure youve completed each step

if that doesnt work. make sure your apple developer accounts got everything done. my experience wih it is rather limited but my understanding is you have to give your username and password. so it can verify the certificates are valid. so make sure u entered the correct username and password and youve signed everything.
Hi Scorpafied,

thank you so much for responding,
The name is not the problem. The Apple Support said, the bundle-ID-name is okay.
I´ve read the instructions of preparation for test and upload for iOS/macOS on App Store
several times. I followed all points and advices. But there are always the same problems.
Apple Supporter told me the problem certainly have its source in converting the
game from .yyp to .xcodeproj

I´d like to correct it within Xcode, but xc isn´t able to parse the information contents of
the converted .xcodeproj-file.

There is a problem with Mac Catalyst, thats why xcode wants XCframework. Do you have an idea where I can get
that library to put it into the list of frameworks within xc?

Greetings, Archie.

Last edited: