• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Question - IDE (GMS2) Issues with Fullscreen and Interpolation Between Pixels

C

CMNAY

Hello, I have two problems that I tried to google but I just can't find an answer. I am using W10 Home, last version.

1) The first one is about my sprites, I use big ones (300x700) and then resize them to 50% of their size. But it makes that the edges look really nasty, even at 100% of their size. On GMS1 this didn't happen because it was fixed with "Interpolation between pixels" but I can't find that option in GMS2.

I am using the free version, maybe that option is unavailable?

Edit: I solved this one, the option is in:

Windows > Resources > Options > Windows > Graphics > Interpolate colours between pixels

or

Resource Tree > Options > Windows > Graphics > Interpolate colours between pixels

Thanks to the user rIKmAn.

Now is just the fullscreen issue, thank you.

2) The second one is not about the IDE but the Fullscreen function, I just can't get it to work.

Let's say I press F1 and it executes this code: window_set_fullscreen(true);

It throws this error message:

"Resizing swap chain...Resizing swap chain...Couldn't set app to fullscreen as it's occluded by something. Will try again later..."

Reading that message, it could mean that is something relate it to my pc or something, which would be a shame.

Any ideas?

Thanks for reading me.

Last edited by a moderator: