• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Question - IDE GMS2 : how to report a bug ?

mjadev

Hello,
I found a (small) bug in GMS2 editor but when I'm trying to log the bug on the yoyo site, it seems that I have a problem...
On the main page of Yoyo website, I click to the link at the bottom of the page "support -> report a bug". Then I have a "please select a bug type" question, i select GMS 2 IDE and.... no way to log a bug, just a redirection to the support forum whereas for other questions, it's possible to fill a report.

So... where should we report GMS2 IDE bugs ? in the yoyo forum I mentionned above (but I didn't see bugs

For the bug I have seen, here is the desciption (IDE v2.0.5.76, I'm using the commercial version):
the auto-completion doesn't propose the function ds_list_set
so when using the function ds_list_set in a script, it is not colored as a function but as a variable

Apologies for necroposting but this is the top result for "submit game maker 2 bug" in google.

When using the link above, they reply telling you to submit here instead.

Roldy

Apologies for necroposting but this is the top result for "submit game maker 2 bug" in google.

When using the link above, they reply telling you to submit here instead.

haha.. maybe @gnysek can edit his old post to point to the correct page.

Or maybe a mod can edit the whole thing to just supply the correct link.