[GMS2] How can I recruit a team?

V

VorantAce

GMS2
My question is simply this: Is there anywhere on the forums where I can make a thread to recruit Programmers / Pixel Artists / Sound Composers / Music Composers? OR... can you recommend me sites or other forums (I don't know) whereever really. Where can I find a place to recruit people for a team I wish to create? Why do I want to create a team? Because our passion will drive our team forward onto making games that (hopefully they have a passion for it too) stand out as their own product. I've got many skills to share with others, but I'd like to form a team- so we can work together & create games. It will be great, and in time maybe we will become friends or who knows? I just want to know whether I can form a team anywhere on the Internet.

Sorry if my question sounds boring, I've tried searching around and can't anything that answers my question.

Happy Holidays!

TsukaYuriko

☄️
Forum Staff
If you have a proof of concept ready for your game, you may head over to the Collaborations forum on the GMC and post a topic there. If you want to hire team members for a paid position, that would also be the correct forum. Otherwise, you may use your signature and profile feed to look for a team.