GMS2 Friendly Mobile Publishers

P

Predrag

Hi all!
Do you know what mobile game publishers (like Voodoo, Ketchapp or any) accept for review and publish hyper casual games made with GMS2?

P

Predrag

Thanks a lot...I found that recently Voodoo put a job add for a game developer with one of the conditions being "2 years of professional experience on Unity or other game engines" so I guess what you said is right. Unity is preferred, but not the exclusive.

Did you or anybody here have some experience with mobile platforms publishers and their SDK integration in GMS2?

Last edited by a moderator:

Mert

Thanks a lot...I found that recently Voodoo put a job add for a game developer with one of the conditions being "2 years of professional experience on Unity or other game engines" so I guess what you said is right. Unity is preferred, but not the exclusive.

Did you or anybody here have some experience with mobile platforms publishers and their SDK integration in GMS2?
Facebook SDK with Ad support
GameAnalytics

These two are required for Voodoo

P

Predrag

Your help is much appreciated...I will mention you in "Special thanks to" part of the Credits of our game once it comes out. :)