1. Hey! Guest! The 35th GMC Jam will take place between November 28th, 12:00 UTC - December 2nd, 12:00 UTC. Why not join in! Click here to find out more!
    Dismiss Notice

GMS2 Friendly Mobile Publishers

Discussion in 'Game Design, Development And Publishing' started by Predrag, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Predrag

Predrag Member

Hi all!
    Do you know what mobile game publishers (like Voodoo, Ketchapp or any) accept for review and publish hyper casual games made with GMS2?

2. Mert

Mert Member

They only want unity made games and want you to move to it, but they also accept non-unity games if you'll be able to integrate their requested SDKs.

3. Predrag

Predrag Member

Thanks a lot...I found that recently Voodoo put a job add for a game developer with one of the conditions being "2 years of professional experience on Unity or other game engines" so I guess what you said is right. Unity is preferred, but not the exclusive.

Did you or anybody here have some experience with mobile platforms publishers and their SDK integration in GMS2?

Last edited: Oct 24, 2019
  4. Mert

Mert Member

Facebook SDK with Ad support
    GameAnalytics

These two are required for Voodoo

chirpy likes this.
  5. Predrag

Predrag Member

Your help is much appreciated...I will mention you in "Special thanks to" part of the Credits of our game once it comes out. :)

Mert likes this.
  6. RefresherTowel

RefresherTowel Member

Here's an interesting video to watch if you're getting into the hyper-casual market (i.e. Voodoo, etc):

I wouldn't recommend it myself and this guy has some real life experience to point to when talking about the market/publishers.

Marvelo and SnotWaffle Studios like this.