• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Android GMS2 Error while exporting as APK

L

leifolini

Trying to export to Android has been a major pain in the ass. I finally got the keystore thing to work that is currently bugged, and now I get this error message in the console. This is how my Android SDK list looks. Anyone knows what I did wrong?

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
A problem occurred configuring project ':com.company.game'.
> You have not accepted the license agreements of the following SDK components:
[Android SDK Platform 23].
Before building your project, you need to accept the license agreements and complete the installation of the missing components using the Android Studio SDK Manager.
Alternatively, to learn how to transfer the license agreements from one workstation to another, go to http://d.android.com/r/studio-ui/export-licenses.html

* Try:

BUILD FAILED

Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.
Total time: 2.038 secs

C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe DONE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\subst.exe /d Z:

C:\WINDOWS\system32\subst.exe DONE
System.Exception: Build Failed
at Igor.AndroidUtils.CreateAPK(Dictionary`2 _env, String _apk, String _arch, Boolean _exe)
at Igor.AndroidBuilder.Package()
elapsed time 00:00:09.4490215s for command "C:\ProgramData/GameMakerStudio2/Cache/runtimes\runtime-2.0.5.49/bin/Igor.exe" -options="C:\Users\Leif\AppData\Local\Temp\GameMakerStudio2\build.bff" -- Android Package started at 03/18/2017 00:59:40
FAILED : Package Program Complete

R

RATInteractive

You are missing sdk platform tools

I had this problem yesterday

make your antivirus avoid scanning through c://android

and re-download it through sdk manager

RATInteractive.

L

leifolini

You are missing sdk platform tools

I had this problem yesterday

make your antivirus avoid scanning through c://android

and re-download it through sdk manager

RATInteractive.
I was missing the android sdk platform that was under Android 6.0. Thanks!