• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Windows GMS2 Debugger / debug mode don't work on me???

D

Dwighty4000

When I try to dive into a keyboard_Check, it always skips it and ignores every keystroke in the open game window.
So what do I have to do with the debugger, if I press the right arrow key then does this variable work as well? in the game itself works the run with the arrow keys but I can not press this in debug mode in the game window because he does not respond to it in the Keyboard_Check query it!

Und was muss ich machen um auch in diesem unteren bild eigene parameter rein schreiben zu können wie man das zum beispiel in Visual Studio kann?
Ich kann da unten nichts reinschreiben und vorallem, wo kann ich auf diesem unteren bildeigentlich einsehen, wenn ich jetzt eine Pfeiltaste drücke und ich wissen möchte ob die Pfeiltaste aktiv ist oder nicht?

Ricardo

I'm not sure if you can reliably trigger keyboard_check when the execution is going step-by-step in debug mode... But that's easy to work around regardless.
Put the break point inside the block you want to test (say line 72 as per your first image) and give it a try.