• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Mac OSX GMS2 builds doesn't work if Spine is used

Y

yearspassing

Okay so I donwloaded the beta mac IDE.
When I build a project that uses spine animation it creates a file that crashes on startup.
Projects w/o spine work fine.

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
Please file a bug and include a link to the YYZ of the project that doesn't work with Spine and the GMS2 UI.log file. You can create a YYZ file (a compressed file of your project) using the File > Export option, and the UI.log can be found in %programdata%/GameMakerStudio2 on Windows, but I'm not sure where it is on Mac (I think that it's ~/Library/Application Support/GameMakerStudio2 but I can't say for sure... should be easy to find though!). To file the bug report go to the Help menu in GMS and select "File A Bug" (supplied project files will NOT be made public and are only to help the YYG staff reproduce the error).

Y

yearspassing

Done.
I managed to create a mac executable by building from my PC and establishing a link to my mac though.