• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

GameMaker GMS2 Bug Tracking

clee2005

I may have missed this somewhere, but has the bug tracking gone offline? https://bugs.yoyogames.com/roadmap_page.php

The last resolved ticket was updated Sept. 1st, and before that Aug. 25th? Maybe that's right, but I hope not. I thought there was fairly serious bugs that needed addressing in the 2.3 release. We can't use it for any of our games as it is because of the iOS file system bug. This bug is not visible, which makes me think that it's all gone offline, but I couldn't find any announcements about it in the forums or anywhere. It'd be nice to know what's happening again like we were able to follow in the bug tracker.

The Roadmap doesn't seem to be getting updated either.

EDIT : Ok, re-reading one of the emails from a ticket I submitted they say that the 2.3 database is completely private. Not sure why, or what the future plans are for public facing tracking, but is seems since 2.3 they've gone dark. LOL

Anyone? (@Nocturne)

Last edited:

Ricardo

They could be using something else and moving away from Mantis, because the activity has been slowing down over time.
Or maybe they're still using Mantis, but in a more private way in which most files aren't public.
Either case is bad, because it's basically impossible to track what bugs have been reported and which ones are being worked on.