• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Android [NOT SOLVED] GMS1 -> Error in Android Build!! (ERROR subsz)

TRaFuGa

I have a problem when compiling for android (Android / Fire, Android / Fire YYC).

At first it worked correctly (these days I have compiled the game well), but since today it does not work ... I have tried to uninstall GMS and reinstall, but it still does not work.
The error it gives me is this:
GML:
linking libyoyo.so
Stats : GMA : Elapsed=6378,6444
Stats : GMA : sp=8,au=3,bk=1,pt=0,sc=0,sh=0,fo=1,tl=0,ob=14,ro=3,da=0,ex=0,ma=11,fm=0x40
cmd /c "subst Z: "C:\Users\Familia\Documents\GameMaker\Cache\flappy\Android_YYC\Default" && Z: && cd \com.adanoliva.flappy && "C:\Users\Familia\AppData\Roaming\GameMaker-Studio\Android\runner\gradle\gradlew"  assembleRelease lint "

Incremental java compilation is an incubating feature.

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
A problem occurred configuring project ':com.adanoliva.flappy'.
> Cannot create directory Z:\com.adanoliva.flappy\build\intermediates\incremental\packageUniversalDebug\zip-cache

* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.

BUILD FAILED
GMS version: 1.4.99999
SDK: 23
BUILD TOOLS: 23.0.1
NDK: 16b
JDK: 1.8.0_102

captura1.pngcaptura2.pngcaptura3.png

FrostyCat

Redemption Seeker
Try clearing your compile cache with Ctrl+F7. Also, make sure there is enough room left on your hard drive to store intermediate files for the build.

TRaFuGa

I have 63Gb available. I run the program as administrator. I have cleared the cache several times (F7). Now, when compiling I get this error and it blocks the IDE.
captura4.png

TRaFuGa

Today, when trying to compile again ... and it returns the same error ... I have reinstalled JDK and NDK and nothing ... I have tried with NDK 12b and same ... bye GMS !!! GMS2 does not work (does not start) and I will not buy it ...