• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

GMS1.4 Lixensed Export Modules cannot be downloaded and installed

As the title says. I tried to enter my licenses in GMS1 but I get an error. I can only enter my Pro License number but it does not take any other licenses. A have a game or 2 to update but without the Android export module, I cannot do much.

Is there a way to get other export modules to activate? I have all of the modules including Ubuntu UWP, Mac, HTML5 and all of them won't activate.

FrostyCat

Redemption Seeker
You could ask about it on the helpdesk, but even if you manage to get them downloaded, they wouldn't be of any use. Most of these modules are no longer compliant with the current versions of the platforms they go with, in particular the mobile ones. The Android export in particular has been non-compliant with Google Play's 64-bit policy since August 2019, so even if you manage to get an update built on GMS 1.4, it can only be used in private, never published.

If you want to publish any updates going forward, you must use current versions of GM, not versions that have been past sunset for years.

You could ask about it on the helpdesk, but even if you manage to get them downloaded, they wouldn't be of any use. Most of these modules are no longer compliant with the current versions of the platforms they go with, in particular the mobile ones. The Android export in particular has been non-compliant with Google Play's 64-bit policy since August 2019, so even if you manage to get an update built on GMS 1.4, it can only be used in private, never published.

If you want to publish any updates going forward, you must use current versions of GM, not versions that have been past sunset for years.
Thank you for your time and information. I don't submit anything through GooglePlay anymore because I have not been able to buy the GMS2 Android Export. And with their new subscription model, it won't happen anytime soon for me to encourage this format. The apps exported through GMS1's export modules are still viable with just an Android warning. So I'll submit a request through helpdesk then and hopefully at least get my Android Export back for GMS1.4.

Thanks a lot!