• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

GMS website log-in error (HELP)

J

James32Jenkins

I do not see any web problem groups for the forums so I am posting this here. My account I made on the YoYo Games Studio website below is not worrying properly. It keeps telling me. As seen below.

"Your account is not activated. Please check your email for the activation steps."

But then every time I go to activate it.. another message pops up.As seen below.
"You need to wait 15 minutes before we will send you another email"

It loops over and over. I tried restarting my computer and that came up short as well. I can not contact using the website as you are required to log in to do so.

https://account.yoyogames.com/login?path=/

Last edited by a moderator:

chance

predictably random
Forum Staff
I moved this topic here (from Off Topic), because it (apparently) relates to your ability to log into the YoYoGames website to verify your Studio license.