3D GMS seems to have problems with DLLs (Please Help)

Kentae

So I use this DLL for 3D collisions. I don't think it's called anything other than 3D collisions so it's a bit difficult to say wich one I'm using but I can say for sure it's not P3DC. I have used P3DC too in the past but this new one was supposed to be faster than P3DC and it was when I got it working a few months ago. Now however I get an error when I try to start my game. I tried checking an older project where I had gotten it working too but I get the same error there as well now.

Here is one of the errors:

of Other Event: Game Start
for object obj_control:

Error defining an external function.
at gml_Script_c_init (line 29) - global._c_shape_add_plane = external_define(dll, "c_shape_add_plane", calltype, ty_real, 5, ty_real, ty_real, ty_real, ty_real, ty_real);
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_c_init (line 29)
called from - gml_Object_obj_control_StartGameEvent_1 (line 2) - c_init();

Any help is much appreciated :)

EDIT: I have now tested P3DC in my project too and I get the same problem. I suppose that shows there isn't actually anything wrong with the dll's but rather something that probably was done in the latest update of GMS.
It seems to me like GMS is having some trouble with the external functions. As it actually sais in the error I posted. But I have now proven that it is not because of the dll I was using.

Last edited:
M

MrStickman

I want to help you, but I also have GMS problem... I'm not saying that i am too stupid to help you, but... yeah I am too stupid to help you :p