• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Mac OSX GMS Run Error- Port Error

A

acuacu52699

Hi,

I hope I am correct in this thread.

I downloaded the GMS for Mac for the first time today and read a bit. Now I wanted to start my project and the following message appears:
FAILED: Run Program Complete
For the details of why this build failed, please review the whole log above and also see your Compile Errors window.

in the compile errors I did not get an error message either. Now I have read that the timeline does not fit, but it is up to date

In addition, since today it has displayed this error message regarding port problems during the start

can you maybe give me some tips?

Attachments

Not sure if this might help, maybe a mod/admin would know better. But just give it a try anyway.

Go to FILE (top left of your screen), choose PREFERENCES, choose GENERAL SETTINGS, choose HELP, then change the value to 51291, press APPLY, and OK. Relaunch GMS2. If it doesn't work, just revert the value to your original.

Sorry, I'm not sure what the port number is for German language, the 1 I mentioned was for English based on my IDE's setting.
I guess you'll have to wait for a mod/admin to assist you. :)

A

acuacu52699

Aso ja sorry wie gesagt ich arbeite gerade mit dem GMS :) :), aber ich werde abwarten was der mod / admin sagt.