• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Game Jam Gm's Hammer Jam Announcement!

C

Chibss

Welcome to the first ever game maker tool making jam! (I believe its the first...) Hosted by myself and AndrewBGM

Often times when making games, you need to make a tool to help with a specific task. Whether it's a level editor to allow you to easily build your game the way you need to, or allowing players to use their own art in your game, tools are everywhere. So join us on the 6th of September at 7pm EST to the 10th of September at 7pm and make tools with us! The theme is "Editor", like a level editor, sprite editor, and particle editor.

Go visit our itch page and read more about our jam, we have some juicy prizes to welcome you too. ;)

G

Geoff Moore

This was a really neat contest idea, I hope you run it again! The Transmutation Circle Maker was a highlight for me. Would love to see some of the entries other expanded, too.