• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

GMS 2.3 Sprite Editor causing font bug in IDE

b-wb

Hello all.

I've had the strangest bug with the new IDE. When I rotate or auto-trim a sprite in the new editor, my entire IDE window becomes unreadable. I will attach some screenshots here to show what I mean:
Screen Shot 2020-08-20 at 10.35.22 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-08-20 at 10.31.17 AM.png
Has anyone else ever encountered this? The only solution I can find is to save and close the entire program.

This was not a problem on the last version. I'm amazed that this wound up in the official release for 2.3, but maybe the problem is unique to my monitor.

I run GMS2.3 in a virtual machine (parallels desktop) so I am running the windows 10 version but on a mac. Never had any issues before. I know that the resolution of my "windows" monitor can be variable because I can resize the entire window the OS is running in, so that's a unique factor in my situation. Still...

I can't find where to send this to the developers. Hoping the community can help me out.

Bayden