• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Mac OSX GMS 1.4.x system cannot find the specified file

chaslinux

GMS 1.4.x is installed on my Windows 10 machine. I have a Macbook running High Sierra that I installed XCode on. I can browse to the Macbook through the Windows file explorer (using the login name and password). I've added the same login name and password to the GMS 1.4.x Mac OS X preferences, but it gives me a couple of errors. In the GUI it says to check the username and password, in the debug window it suggests that it can't find a specified file.

I tried specifying the IP address of the Mac instead of the hostname and got the same message, however I am able to SSH in to the Mac using that IP and Putty. Thinking I'm missing something.

Followed the instructions here: https://help.yoyogames.com/hc/en-us/articles/235186128 but it's worth noting that I could only add certificates for Mac and iOS development.

Thanks...