• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

GML GML code Beautifier

N

NaOH

Thank you for this! This is immensely helpful. Do you accept donations?
I'm glad you like it! Unfortunately, I am not currently accepting donations, but this could change in the future.

Edit: I can now accept donations if you are still interested in that. PM me for details.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is just what I am looking for :D
The try-it link does not seem to work for me though..

Is this still in the works, and will it support gms2?
I have recently changed my personal rules for programming (like, enforcing parenthesizes around conditions, double-space indents, space before comments, etc.), which leaves my project of multiple years in the need of a major beautification ^_^'
Currently I just live with the mess and write all new code as my rules would expect.

N

NaOH

Hey, it should be working now! It is still in the works, but I haven't been able to work on it in a while.

S

ST4H

@NaOH Hey, is this abandoned? I'm working on a bigger project without planning, my code is a mess now ;__;

YellowAfterlife

ᴏɴʟɪɴᴇ ᴍᴜʟᴛɪᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
Forum Staff