• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

GMC Forums GMC2 Reskin

S

SamSam

Wow that looks awesome ! If I was using Chrome I would have install it right away :)

YellowAfterlife

ᴏɴʟɪɴᴇ ᴍᴜʟᴛɪᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
Forum Staff
If it's CSS-only, you might be able to make a userstyle (for Stylus and equivalent) out of it, which would be more portable across browsers than packing separate extensions

matharoo

manualman
GameMaker Dev.
If it's CSS-only, you might be able to make a userstyle (for Stylus and equivalent) out of it, which would be more portable across browsers than packing separate extensions
It's not, it uses a lot of JavaScript. I'm very new to HTML stuff so I don't know my way around CSS, so I just do most stuff in JS.

Evanski

Raccoon Lord
Forum Staff
Could you make a brighter green one?

also: Did you know it gives the site has a 404 error? apparently it can load a sprite.png properly
also when replaying to a comment in the profile post's it reverts back to the only green color

Lukan

Gay Wizard Freak
This is godly to witness with my eyeholes.
This is like 5 million times nicer than the default theme.
I think I may just like it because it looks like GMS2 though, lol.

Also, since it's a chrome extension, it will work on any chromium based browser, which is basically everything not FireFox(and EDGE for a while longer) right now.

B

Bayesian

Just installed; combined with this the forum looks gorgeous. The only things I'd change is make posts fully opaque as some of the brighter spots of the background really shine through and are distracting when reading/scrolling. And the black bars on the side, I see why they're there looking at the top of the page but scrolled down I'd like it if it was seamless.