GMC Secret Santa 2017 - ALL GIFTS DELIVERED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lukan

Gay Wizard Freak
Okay, sorry. I am doing it today but I'm also taking care of my friend who just had brain surgery. It will be a bit later in the day, sorry!

I only have 8 of like 15 gifts... I have some I need to give some extra time for though.
They will be up on the site shortly!

Last edited:

GMWolf

aka fel666
Oh wow. I love my gift! Really cool! Pleased to see a reference to the swarm hehehe. Thanks secret santa!

Ninety

Thanks for the gift, Secret Santa! Lovely music you've made there. Also Lukan you mistyped the ZIP URL ahem

I'm already trying to figure out who it is. There's a lot of people I don't really know this year...

How do I unwrap the gift? Clicking unwrap does nothing on mine. It does nothing for a lot of people including the person who I made a gift for.

Ninety

@sitebender: check the status on your gift - some people's are "not delivered". Whether this means the gifter hasn't submitted yet, or Lukan hasn't uploaded it yet (likely the case for your giftee), no one can say.

@sitebender: check the status on your gift - some people's are "not delivered". Whether this means the gifter hasn't submitted yet, or Lukan hasn't uploaded it yet (likely the case for your giftee), no one can say.
You might laugh, but I thought delivered meant the receiver had clicked on the gift to see it. I blame that logic on 3 AM.

Lukan

Gay Wizard Freak
Sorry guys!
I am using a pretty crappy computer at the moment, so I haven't been able to update the site.
I'm gonna see what I can do, but it will be updated the latest on Wednesday.

Also @HayManMarc your gift is linked and working, I just forgot to change the status.

Okay, updated!
A couple of gits were added. @sitebender and @Zodaris you now have gifts.

Last edited:

chance

predictably random
Forum Staff
Ooo. I got an exe. :D Unfortunately I don't have a pc at the moment, so I'm going to have to find one. But thanks anyways Secret Santa!
Bummer. I didn't realize you weren't a Windows user. So I'll make an HTML5 version for you.

I mean...
Bummer. Apparently your Secret Santa didn't realize you weren't a Windows user. o_O Maybe he'll post an HTML5 version for you.

Bummer. I didn't realize you weren't a Windows user. So I'll make an HTML5 version for you.

I mean...
Bummer. Apparently your Secret Santa didn't realize you weren't a Windows user. o_O Maybe he'll post an HTML5 version for you.
Thank you so much for hosting the game that was totally not made by you. (My PC died over the summer soo yeah.) Thank you Secret Santa!
Screen Shot 2017-12-26 at 12.23.24.png

Zodaris

Well, I DID say it'll be interesting to see how this will turn out. Though I didn't expect a Protoss/Reindeer hybrid. Honestly, I'm horrified. I love it! xD Thank you!

EDIT: Here's the image for easy viewing:

Lukan

Gay Wizard Freak
I looked at the other gifts, too. DP's gift was pretty funny.

I'm guessing that Lukan was my secret Santa.
I actually wasn't. I didn't have a pc for most of the Secret Santa, just got one today.
I have a few gifts still in limbo, but it's being worked on.

Z

zendraw

i actually got a nice present, thanks, them colours are gona go in use ;) now lets see who was the santa...

but if i guess right, the santa will have to confess right?
Well, strictly speaking no, it is totally up to the individual santa, but normally they do (and I would too, unless the person I am santa for already guessed, like, 5+ times on other people - then it would be no fun) :)

Z

zendraw

why dont the @Lukan make another topic in which we have like 3 or 5 chanses to guess our santa, or like
floor((total santas)*.3);

I would give a Steam key of my game to the person I Santaed... but since that would give away that I am indeed their Santa, I guess I'll have to stuff a key into all fifteen stockings.

* edit * 15 minutes later, individual keys have been delivered.

Hmmm I now notice there's a Detective Pixel. If anyone can get to the bottom of this Secret Santa business its him!

Last edited:
Z

zendraw

did every1 get theyr present? i dont see any1 talking about it.

Lukan

Gay Wizard Freak
So, the gift site is down with the rest of my site until I get some stuff worked out.
Sorry!

Micah_DS

I still didn't get my gift, and a few others didn't as well. I just assumed some people forgot or just couldn't make a gift for whatever reason.

Lukan

Gay Wizard Freak
Okay, sorry sorry!
My site is back up now and I am getting the last gifts sorted!
Some still haven't been sent, but I'm assured they're being worked on.

Hope everyone had a great holiday!

http://spellweavergames.com/SecretSanta2017/
I no longer have https, so use this link to avoid security warnings from your browser!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.